Lost my TVC/PVC

You don’t need to register for a new voter’s card.

Apply for a PVC replacement or transfer of information via the INEC CVR portal (www.cvr.inecnigeria.org) or visit any INEC designated center – www.locator.inecnigeria.org 

You will be assigned a polling unit in your new constituency and issued a new voter’s card.

Your name will be deleted from your previous constituency’s voter list.

If you have more questions on the CVR exercise, visit www.rsvp.ng/cvr.faqs

Have you had a problem with the CVR exercise?